Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sound Bytes From A Couple Favorite Movies

These are not exactly my favorite all time movies, just movies that make me laugh or bring me fun memories. I found this Sound Byte Site while looking for a new sound for my incomming mail. Gunery Sgt. Hartman is getting a bit old. As much as I love his potty mouth.

Full Metal Jacket Soundboard 1
Full Metal Jacket Soundboard 2

Real Genius - Full Soundbyte Board Here

Chris: “Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of Sun God robes, on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?”
Mitch: “No.”
Chris: “Why am I the only person that has that dream?”

Listen

Chris: “Moles and trolls, moles and trolls. Work, work, work, work, work. We never see the light of day! We plan this thing for weeks and all they want to do is study! I'm disgusted, I'm sorry, but it's not like me, I'm depressed!”

Listen


Beetlejuice - Full Soundbyte Board Here

Beetlejuice: “Nice fucking model!”

Listen


Judge Dredd - Full Soundbyte Board Here

Fergie: “Mister 'I am the law'!”
Listen

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Faerie Queen said...

I still have to see whatever movie is that line Beavers and ducks!

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude... you so crack me up. I love coming over to your blog and checking it out from time to time. You have some pretty neat and fun stuff on yours. Who knows, maybe I'll start stealing your shit and putting it on mine and take credit for it. Hold on.... Rob just farted really loud and I'm trying not to blow myself out over here. Later man!!!

Michelle (from across the street)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home